If coaching is about developing a person's best, their goals, their best practices, connections and resources, then creating a coaching culture could similarly enable the organization to be its best, establish common goals, develop its best practices, draw connections across the organization, and best utilize its resources.
There are many ways to create a coaching culture, like
- asking your employees the right questions,
- integrating coaching into your people strategy,
- making managers accountable for coaching their teams,
- dedicating time to connect with your employees,
- asking more questions than you answer, and
- leading by example.
Coaching is a powerful way of being. Our credentialed coaches are committed to excellence in their profession and will work with you to create your coaching culture.